Terms and Conditions
- Points are earned at a rate of 1 point per $1 spent on qualifying transactions.
- Reward and Redemption values do not include taxes, gratuities, and/or fees.
- Points will be awarded at the time of purchase, when the balance has been paid in full.
- Points cannot be redeemed for the same transaction, stay, or event, and can be redeemed for future purchases only.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Individual members must have his/her rewards card with him/her to earn or redeem points. Points may be rewarded at a later date with proof of purchase by contacting Canad Inns CanAdvantage Rewards Centre.
- Points are non-transferable to other accounts without the expressed permission of Canad Inns and a transfer fee.
- Points redemption offers involving “third parties” [non Canad Inns products/services] must be redeemed in accordance with the published conditions of said offers/specials
- A membership account must be active in order to earn or redeem points. To remain active, the membership account information must be complete, and the member must make at least one qualifying purchase every 36 months. Transferring or redeeming points is not sufficient to maintain active status.
- Canad Inns CanAdvantage Rewards Points will expire 60 months after the date which they were earned. Expired points will be removed from the member account.
- CanAdvantage Rewards Points are redeemed on a first earned, first redeemed basis.
- Members are responsible for keeping their membership information current.
- Membership cards remain the property of Canad Inns and may be reclaimed at any time
- The Company reserves the right to reject applications for membership, to revoke, cancel, or suspend any program memberships, or take other action at its discretion at any time with immediate effect and without written notice or liability to any member if the Company believes: the member has (1) violated any of the Program Rules, (2) failed to pay any bills or accounts due to the Company (3) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable law, regulations or ordinances, or (4) engaged in abusive, fraudulent, inappropriate, or hostile conduct in connection with the Rewards Program, the participating locations or their guests or employees, or the Company or its employees.
- Canad Inns reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the CanAdvantage Rewards Points Program, in whole or in part. Notice may be provided by email messaging, and/or notices on the Canad Inns website.
- Canad Inns reserves the right to identify and contact program partners for the mutual benefit of the members and Canad Inns.
- The information requested is to be used solely by Canad Inns and the host supplier (Givex) to complete an account for the member of the Canad Inns CanAdvantage Rewards Points program. This information will be used for communication between Canad Inns and the member for the CanAdvantage Rewards Points program account and for the communication of any special promotions or changes to this member program. The information will not be shared with other parties or sold and/or distributed other than the database for the Canad Inns CanAdvantage Rewards Points program and the database maintained by Givex.
Certain products and services are excluded from the CanAdvantage Rewards program.
Canad Inns reserves the right to modify or update the list of exclusions at any time, without consent or notice.
Points cannot be earned or redeemed for locations, products, or services such as, but not limited to:
- Starbucks Purchases
- Bottle Stop Purchases
- Night Club Purchases
- Guest Rooms, products or services purchased through an OTA (online travel agent such as com, Hotwire.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz.com, Travelocity.com, Booking.com, Priceline.com, etc.)
- Radisson by Canad Inns Guest Room Stays
- Canad Brand Fundraisers (i.e. Canad FUNdraiser, Burger & Bevy, Pizza & Pop)
- 3rd Party Event Tickets unless specifically available as a Membership Offer
- Purchases made with coupon, vouchers or gift cards
- Promotional or complimentary products/services (i.e. “contra”, in-kind)
- Vending products/services (i.e. vending machine purchases, coin operated products/services, pay telephones, ATMs, tobacco products, etc.)
- Lottery Products (i.e. VLTs, gaming, betting, etc.)
- Arcade & Gift Shop Purchases
- Goods and services at commercial properties not operated by Canad Inns
- Points may only be awarded for qualifying Guest Room Rates.
- A qualifying rate is defined as a regular retail rate made available through Canad Inns sales channels (i.e. Canad Inns online booking tool, central reservations, or front desk).
- Reservations made through third party online retailers (i.e. Expedia.com, Hotwire.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz.com, Travelocity.com, Booking.com, Priceline.com, etc.) do not qualify.
- Some negotiated rates and contract rates do not qualify.
- Points cannot be rewarded and redeemed for the same “stay”. A “stay” is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Requests for guest room redemptions must be made at the time of booking, and are subject to availability.
- Points can be earned at qualifying Canad Inns operated Restaurants including: Aaltos, Tavern United, Garbonzo’s Pizza, Playmaker’s Gaming Lounge & Playmaker’s All American (Food & Beverage purchases only), ‘l Bistro, Resto-12 at the Radisson, and the Allen Restaurant at The Metropolitan Entertainment Centre.
- Points may be redeemed for Canad Inns Gift Cards that are accepted at all Canad Inns operated restaurants.
- Gift Card Redemptions are limited to a maximum of 10,000 points per member per month.
Banquet & Event Services
- Points can be earned and redeemed for qualifying purchases through Ambassador Banquet and Conference Centres.
- Qualifying purchases are those goods and services provided by Canad Inns such as Room Rental, Food & Beverage purchases, and Canad Inns IT or Audio Visual Services.
- Points cannot be earned or redeemed for 3rd party goods and services used in a banquet or conference event (i.e. décor rentals, audio visual or IT rentals & services, 3rd party food or beverage, socan fees, resound fees, permit fees, etc.).
- Points can only be redeemed for future purchases and cannot be rewarded and redeemed for the same “event”. An “event” is defined as any number of consecutive or associated proceedings by the same client over any number of days at any Canad Inns venue.
- Points may be redeemed up to a maximum of 50% of the event value.
- Membership Offers are subject to change and/or discontinuation at any time at the sole discretion of Canad Inns.
- A request for redemption of any of these limited inventory items does not constitute a sale / purchase. All redemption requests will receive an email or telephone call response in order to confirm if a request can and will be fulfilled.
- Items are available for CanAdvantage Points redemption only. No cash purchases can be made and any items fulfilled cannot be resold.
- All Redemption fulfilment will be made at the discretion of Canad Inns.
CanAdvantage Terms and Conditions for Individual Membership apply to CanAdvantage Corporate members. In addition:
- Corporate Memberships are held by the Business, with one membership number; all rewards and redemptions will be processed using the same membership number.
- Each Corporate Member may name up to five individuals who are authorized to use the Corporate Membership.
- Employees of a Business holding a Corporate Membership can hold Individual Memberships, and Canad Inns will allow for the transfer of points to or from a Corporate Accounts to or from Individual memberships without a transfer fee, if all parties are in good standing.
For the added benefit of our corporate members, Corporate Rewards and Redemptions will be managed by the CanAdvantage Program Administrator in conjunction with the designated Canad Inns Account Manager or Sales Representative.