CanadVantage Corporate Rewards
Our CanadVantage Rewards program is unique, as the program has been designed to include the participation of “Organizations” (Companies, Non-profit organizations, sports groups, etc.) as well as individual members.
The Organization component provides the following features:
- Upon activation, the Organization earns ONE REWARD POINT for EVERY DOLLAR spent [before taxes and gratuities] on Canad Inns products and services
- Rewards are awarded upon confirmation of all paid-in-full invoices
- Rewards are awarded for all Ambassador Banquet & Conference services as well as for the utilization of guest rooms.
- Please Note: Services provided at standard rates qualify for program points however all discounted services do not qualify for CanadVantage Rewards
- Rewards earned are eligible for redemption on a future event [rewards earned for an event cannot be redeemed for the same event]
- Rewards can be redeemed for the published redemption package and points can be utilized for future Ambassador Banquet & Conference functions. For Ambassador functions, 20 rewards points equals $1.00 credit towards the final invoice of the event, to a maximum of 50% of the event value.
- The CanadVantage Rewards program terms and conditions also apply for Organizations.
As of January 3rd 2016, any exisiting membership accounts from the past “Loyalty Points” program that has been inactive for 36 consecutive months or longer will be deactivated and all points will be permanently deleted and the account will be removed.
As of January 3rd 2016, the CanadVantage Rewards program expiry policy will reflect that Rewards will expire 60 months after the date which they were earned.
Rewards not used within this sixty month period will expire and be removed permanently from a member account. Rewards are redeemed on a first earned, first redeemed basis. For example, all CanadVantage Rewards which were received / earned on January 3, 2014 will expire on January 3, 2019, if they have not been used.