In Celebration of Canada 150, Canad Inns Invites You to Submit Incredible Manitoba Scenic & Historic Photos
See Below for Contest Details
Enter to Win – Submit Your Favourite Manitoba Photo Here!
The winning photos will be framed and mounted, and displayed at various Canad Inns Destination Centres in Manitoba. Each photographer will receive photo credit (your name will appear on the framed photo). Winning photos will also be printed in the Guest Services Directories featured in each hotel room, and will also be featured on the Canad Inns website.
Winners will each receive a Canad Inns CanAdvantage Rewards Card loaded with 150 points.
How to Enter
PLEASE NOTE: Each submission must include specific requested information. See below for Submission Guidelines and for complete Terms & Conditions.
Interested individuals can submit their photos to Canad Inns via email at email@example.com
Submission deadline is Friday, September 8, 2017. Winning entries will be selected by September 25 2017.
Please follow these tips and guidelines when sending us your photos.
All photo submissions to the Canad Inns Photo Contest, celebrating Canada 150, must be received no later than midnight CST. Friday, September 8, 2017. Canad Inns will attempt to contact Winners by email or phone by Thursday, September 28, 2017.
- Each submission must include the contestant’s name, address, phone number, e-mail address, the identification of the photo, where it was taken. Submissions not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for judging.
- Photos that are deemed to be derogatory or discriminatory in nature will not be accepted.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Photos may be taken with a digital camera or scanned into digital format.
- Canad Inns reserves the right to disqualify contestants who are unable to submit, upon request, a high-resolution photograph of at least 300 dpi at 8 x 10 inches.
- Limit of 5 photos that may be submitted by one person.
- Photos are preferred to be formatted in a landscape orientation.
- Photos should not contain any proprietary or trademarked elements (signs, logos).
Once you have read the Terms & Conditions, you can submit your pictures. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
Please read, sign and date, scan the contest signature page and return along with your submission.