|JOIN OUR TEAM
|The Server is responsible for creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all customers and consistently providing friendly, efficient, and responsive customer services that result in exceptional guest satisfaction.
- A minimum of 1 restaurant/bar serving experience.
- Knowledge of basic math for cash handling purposes.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently recognize and resolve issues and concerns.
- Excellent guest relations skills with a focus on providing exceptional service.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Greet, serve, and acknowledge guests in a friendly and polite manner.
- Take food and drink orders accurately and efficiently.
- Deliver food and beverages to tables in a timely manner.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by providing exceptional service.
- Assist with bussing tables and maintaining cleanliness in the dining area.
- Handle cash transactions and process payments accurately.
- Provide menu recommendations and answer any guest inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program.
- Employee Discounts, including meals, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws, and more!
- Wellness Benefits.
- Career Growth Opportunities.
- Contribution to the growth and success of the department.
- Strong personal as well as professional development.
|Thank you for your interest in a career with Canad Inns. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.