Website Canad Inns Destination Centre Transcona
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
- Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws and more!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Career Growth Opportunities
- MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides opportunities for growth
Please note, all candidates MUST show proof of Vaccination
As a Security you will:
Under the direct supervision of the Department Manager, will display concise communication skills and abilities; General knowledge of hotel procedures and practices, including LGA regulations; Work with the public in a calm professional demeanor; Ensure cash-outs and deposits are processed accurately; Recognize and resolve problems quickly and effectively; Supervise and assist personnel; Assist and aid guest requests as needed; Professionally manage complaints to guest and hotel satisfaction; and Support guests and staff at all times. Other duties will include:
- The Night Watchman will patrol the Destination Centre and will assist guests staying in the Destination Centre with any room/security requests.
- The Night Watchman will assist guests during any accidents or emergency situations
- The Night Watchman will attend to any guest disturbances and will be responsible for making the decision, in conjunction with the Department Manager/General Manager, as to guest evictions as required.
- The Night Watchman will conduct investigations, gather information and write reports
If you have an outgoing and hardworking personality, we want to hear from you!!
apply with your resume and start earning!!