|JOIN OUR TEAM
|We are currently seeking passionate individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Prior work experience as a Maintenance Technician is required.
- Must be able to work at heights of 10’.
- Must be physically fit & lift 50lbs safely.
- Must work inside/outside in all seasons.
- Maintains rooms in operating condition by performing repairs as needed.
- Repairs all appliances and damaged bathroom fixtures; executes general plumbing as needed.
- Maintains overall appearance of rooms; replaces broken mirrors, hangs fixtures, painting, etc.
- Repairs and maintains room’s heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems
- Performs preventative maintenance throughout the hotel.
- Repairs furniture, carpet, marble, tile windows, mirrors and decorations as necessary.
- All other duties as required.
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program.
- Employee Discounts, including meals, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws, and more!
- Wellness Benefits.
- Career Growth Opportunities.
- Contribution to the growth and success of the department.
- Strong personal as well as professional development.
|Thank you for your interest in a career with Canad Inns. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.