Website Canad Inns Destination Centre Health Sciences Centre
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
- Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws and more!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Career Growth Opportunities
- MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides opportunities for growth
Areas of Responsibility:
¨ Maintains log book to record daily activities
¨ Reports any hazards or injuries in the department or hotel to management
¨ Maintains rooms in operating condition by performing repairs as needed
¨ Helps to prepare maintenance cart for use each day
¨ Repairs all appliances and damaged bathroom fixtures; executes general plumbing as needed
¨ Maintains overall appearance of rooms; replaces broken mirrors, hangs fixtures, painting, etc.
¨ Repairs and maintains room’s heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems
¨ Performs preventative maintenance throughout the hotel
¨ Repairs furniture, carpet, marble, tile windows, mirrors and decorations as necessary
¨ Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs
¨ All other duties as required
¨ Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing Canad Certified Four Star Service and by exceeding guest expectations
¨ Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork at all times
¨ Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
¨ Must be able to work at heights of 10’
.. be physically fit & lift 50lbs safely
.. must work inside/outside in all seasons