Website Radisson Winnipeg Downtown
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program,
- Employee Discounts, including meal, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws and more!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Career Growth Opportunities
- MB Largest Hospitality provider Headquartered in Winnipeg provides opportunities for growth
As Event/Club Security you will:
Under the direct supervision of the Event Manager, will display concise communication skills and abilities; knowledge of Security procedures and practices, including LGA regulations;
- patrols the Event/Club
- assist guests during any accidents or emergency situations
- attend to any guest disturbances and will be responsible for making the decision, in conjunction with the Department Manager/General Manager, as to guest evictions as required.
- conduct investigations, gather information and write reports
Other duties will include:
- Work with the public in a calm professional demeanor;
- Recognize and resolve problems quickly and effectively;
- Supervise and assist personnel and aid guest requests as needed;
- Professionally manage complaints to guest and hotel satisfaction;
- Support guests and staff at all times.
If you have an outgoing and hardworking personality, we want to hear from you!!
apply with your resume and start earning!!