|The Guest Services Manager is responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the front desk. Daily operations include staff management, customer service satisfaction, appealing and welcoming presentation, and promotional activities. Other responsibilities will include providing direction for all interaction with guests ensuring effective and prompt customer service. The Guest Services Manager will ensure that all guests are provided with consistently high levels of service that will meet or exceed their expectations while working as a hands-on member of the team.
We truly believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our company’s forward-thinking management and potential for future advancement make it an excellent career opportunity for any innovative and goal-oriented individual. If this describes you, apply today at email@example.com
· Leading by example, The Guest Services Manager will greet and assist customers in a manner that models exemplary conduct to other staff
· Make sure all customer complaints are addressed and handled professionally, leaving the customer with a positive resolution
· Ensure that all health, safety and security regulations are adhered to and standards are met
· Increase sales, expand markets, and promote business to meet goals
· Ensure the Front Desk is always clean, visually appealing and welcoming to guests
· Monitors the status of the front desk sales regularly (review customer feedback, sales, concerns) and adjusts service and rate strategies as appropriate
· Authorize all customer refunds
· Provide management with sales, occupancy and other reports
· Balance sales, print and record receipts and track revenue
· Prepare sales deposits daily and reconcile accounts
· Manage the front desk in accordance with Canad Inns company standards and agreements
· Establish and lead a high-performance customer service team meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction
· Recruit, train, schedule and support Front Desk Agents with customer research and problem resolution
· Drive individual accountability among members of the Front Desk Team through leading by example
· Deliver, and analyze performance metrics for Front Desk Agents; identify problem areas and take appropriate action.
· Train new Front Desk Agents utilizing training materials.
· Keep training materials up-to date.
· Ensure shifts are staffed appropriately
· Periodically monitor interactions of Front Desk Agents with customers to ensure appropriate service delivery
· Meet with employees periodically to discuss progress toward work goals
· Participate in management meetings providing input and recommendations
|Focus On the Guest… Seek to understand the guest, internal and external customer and meet and exceed the needs of both the guest and the company.
Attend to Detail… Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
Take Responsibility… Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
Apply Professional, Product, or Technical Expertise… Demonstrate the ability to apply technical, professional, or product expertise to everyday hotel situations.
Foster Teamwork… Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
Communicate Effectively… Clarify and provide information so that coworkers, customers, and suppliers understand and can take action.
Build Strong Relationships… Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers, and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
Improve Continuously… Constantly assess and adapt current practices to perform a task better, faster, or more efficiently.
Demonstrate Openness and Respect for Others… Value and remain open to new ideas and perspectives.
Develop Self and Others… Continually work to develop own capabilities and the capabilities of others
|Key Skills and Requirements:|
|Organization… Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritize needs, put first things first, and effectively manage resources and time.
Stand-up and/or One-on-one Training… Skilled in the use of techniques and strategies required to deliver training material in group and one-on-one settings.
Payroll Control and Scheduling …Determine appropriate staffing levels based on forecasted revenue and anticipated business and create staffing schedules which optimize the balance between desired profitability, customer demands and employee desires.
Performance Management, Supervisory…Demonstrate ability to relate to, communicate with, and motivate employees to sustain high performance and quality levels.