Canad Inns Destination Centre Fort Garry
|JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM
|Working closely with the General Manager and other managers as a hands-on employee, you will be responsible for the successful operation of the Housekeeping department to ensure excellent guest experiences
Only applicants with prior experience in this position will be taken into consideration.
|• Monitors status regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate
• Manages the operation of the housekeeping, public space and laundry areas.
• Ensures that the rooms and public space areas are spotless and continually restocked and straightened
• Follows and implements processes, procedures and standards for assigned departments which support achievement of service and financial goals
• Monitors achievement of budget and takes corrective steps as appropriate
• Inspects rooms, public space and back-of-the house areas continually
• Determines appropriate staffing levels for forecasted business and schedules employees accordingly
• Develops and implements processes for providing employees with customer service, technical and safety training on an ongoing basis
• Oversees inventory, purchasing, disbursement and cost control for all linens, cleaning supplies, customer room and restroom supplies, laundry supplies, etc.
• Manages outsourced relationship with laundry operations
• Monitors assigned departments with compliance to safety standards
• Coordinates room availability with the Guest Services Manager
• Coordinates room maintenance with the Maintenance Manager
• Effectively communicates with GM and other managers to advise changes, challenges, concerns
• Develops and implements strategies and practices which support employee engagement
• Recruits and selects qualified candidates
• Provides employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities
• Communicates performance expectations and provides employees with on-going feedback
• Provides employees with coaching and counseling as needed to achieve performance objectives and their fullest potential.
• Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing employees with the training and resources they need to maximize employee engagement and deliver service and teamwork
• Communicates and reinforces the vision for Canad Certified and service to employees
• Ensures that employees provide genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
• Uses teamwork to support guests and employees
• Seeks opportunities to improve the customer experience by seeking customer feedback, reviewing management reports and developing strategies to improve department and hotel services
• Provides employees with the tools, training and environment they need to deliver Canad Certified service and teamwork
Monitors status regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate
|Requests for reasonable accommodations will be reviewed on an individual basis, while keeping in line with Canad Inns standards.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Canad Inns. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.