|JOIN OUR TEAM
|We are currently seeking passionate individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in high-pressure situations.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Greet all guests in a polite manner.
- Taking and fulfilling guests’ orders.
- Prepare and serve a variety of drinks, quickly and efficiently, according to guest requests.
- Ensure that work is accurate, thorough, and to the highest standards.
- Clean and sanitize the bar area.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Employee Canadvantage Rewards Program.
- Employee Discounts, including meals, room rates, and more!
- Educational “Scholarships” and financial assistance.
- Employee Events including Staff BBQs, Holiday Parties, Sporting Events, Contests, Prize Draws, and more!
- Wellness Benefits.
- Career Growth Opportunities.
- Contribution to the growth and success of the department.
- Strong personal as well as professional development.
|Thank you for your interest in a career with Canad Inns. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.