Online Request Form
CANAD INNS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
A GUIDE TO DESTINATION CENTRE SPONSORSHIP
(External & Internal Requests)
Canad Inns is proud to be Manitoba owned and operated and that pride is reflected in our commitment to our employees, our customers, and the city and province we call home.
At Canad Inns we believe in giving back to the community, and participate as a sponsor and partner in worthy initiatives that contribute to the quality of life in the communities we serve.
Canad Inns has been, and continues to be, a community minded corporation with a tradition of family involvement and a responsible corporate attitude. One of the fundamental operating principles key to the success of Canad Inns is a commitment to the community. Canad Inns has a strong sense of responsibility to each community it operates in.
In addition, each of our Destination Centres is involved in, and participates in, many charities and organizations. Canad Inns encourages all of our family members and facilities to be involved in their local communities.
Canad Inns receives thousands of sponsorship requests on an annual basis and donates hundreds of thousands of dollars of value in kind and monetary gifts throughout our communities each and every year.
We devote a portion of our community investment to initiatives that make our communities better places to raise our families, connect with our friends and colleagues.
We define our local communities as the places where our employees live and work: Winnipeg, Portage la Prairie, Brandon and Grand Forks, ND. These places are special to us because we make our homes here and have neighbours we care about. Neighbours who do business with us, and neighbours with whom we do business.
Canad Inns is proud to sponsor as a “Community Partnership” with local/community organizations with organizations/groups that contribute to the quality of life in our community.
The following are description of organizations and/or projects Canad Inns generally does not support:
- Support of fundraising or participatory events such as tournaments, dinners or other ticket purchases which are not elements of a broader arrangement or partnership with Canad Inns as we offer several different fundraising products which compete directly with many others in the market place.
- Organizations or programs that do not benefit the communities that Canad Inns serve.
- Organizations whose programming or policies may position Canad Inns in a negative light.
- Organizations or programs that do not benefit the community at large.
- Advertising in yearbooks, handbooks, journals, event programs or recruitment initiatives that are not a component of a negotiated sponsorship or partnership agreement.
- Requests from individuals for personal benefit
- Capital Campaigns and Endowments
- Organizations that deny service/membership or other involvement on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status
- Activities held outside Manitoba or Grand Forks, ND.
- Trips & Excursions
How to Apply:
Review the “Canad Inns In Your Community” message to determine if your organization or project is aligned with our giving guidelines. If not, you may still apply but your request will not fall within our top priority for review and response.
Review What We Do Not Support.
Open our Online Application Form, complete all of the fields and submit.
NOTE: All Requests for Sponsorship, Table /Ticket Purchases, Auction Prize Donations ARE REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.
Information You Will Require:
We will ask you to supply the following information through our online application:
Information about your organization including its mission, scope and activities.
Contact information so that we can reach you for updates and follow-up.
Details regarding your request including the specifics of what you are asking for, the purpose, timing, objectives, milestones, etc. and the benefits for Canad Inns.
After You Apply, Review Period Guidelines (Please Read Carefully)
All Sponsorship requests will be reviewed by our Sponsorship Committee. The Committee meets monthly. All requests will be responded to via email. All decisions are final.
NOTE: Sponsorships are not automatically renewed from one year to the next, unless a long-term sponsorship agreement is in place.
Please ensure your application for sponsorship is made well in advance – at least 60 business days is required.
We thank you for contacting Canad Inns.