A Winnipeg Family Tradition!
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is a partnership with Red River Exhibition Park, offering our community a festive seasonal drive through light displays each December and January. The display offers over 1 million lights and over 26 different theme areas during a 2.5 km drive in the comfort of your car.
To enter Canad Inns Winter Wonderland, you require a vehicle pass which can be purchased in advance at any Winnipeg Canad Inns Destination Centre or at the gate. For specific information, visit the Red River Exhibition Park website.
A leisurely ride through Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is a great way to spend quality time with your family and celebrate the season of lights – 3 million watts of them! Canad Inns Winter Wonderland is proud to support two important programs in Manitoba:
Splasher & the Adventure Kids Club
Welcome You to ENTER TO WIN! 🖍️
Kids 12 and under are invited to enter the Canad Inns Winter Wonderland Colouring Contest for the chance to WIN GREAT PRIZES! 🎁 We will not be accepting paper entries this year so to enter, you must do the following:
- Click the GREEN button below to download the colouring sheet
- Print the colouring sheet (note there are 2 PAGES!)
- When completed, scan or take a photo of your entry & email it to email@example.com
- Submit your entry by January 8, 2021
Time & Location
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland takes place in Winnipeg, MB at the Red River Exhibition Park, which is located off Portage Avenue just past the perimeter.
Canad Inns Winter Wonderland has been extended until January 9, 2021.
Hours of Operation
Open daily: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
CLOSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY (December 25, 2020)
- Tickets can be purchased online for $15 + GST or at the gate for $20 + GST.
- Whether you buy your tickets online or at the gate, all vehicles enter the Canad Inns Winter Wonderland via the same gate.
- If you have any questions regarding tickets, please contact the Red River Ex directly.