Canad Inns Artwork
Canad Inns is a Manitoba Owned, Manitoba Grown and Manitoba Proud company and as such, we take pride in featuring photos of Manitoba, taken by Manitobans, in most of our Destination Centres. Manitoba is an absolutely beautiful province filled with uniquely talented people.
🚨 NEW PHOTO CONTEST 🚨
WE WANT YOUR INCREDIBLE PHOTOS OF MANITOBA!
Submit your favourite photo specific to the City of Portage la Prairie and the Central Plains Region of Manitoba. The winning photos will be framed, mounted and displayed at Canad Inns Destination Centre Portage la Prairie for everyone to enjoy! Each photographer will receive photo credit (ie. your name will appear on the framed photo). Winning photos will be printed in the Guest Services Directories available in each hotel room and the photos will also be featured on the Canad Inns website.
AVAILABLE PRIZES: For each winning photo selected, the photographer will receive a $150.00 Canad Inns Gift Card!
HOW TO ENTER: Each photo submission must include the specific requested information – see below for Submission Guidelines and the Terms & Conditions document. Those interested can submit their photos to Canad Inns via email at email@example.com.
- Submission deadline is Saturday, November 30, 2019
- Winning entries will be selected by January 10, 2020
Please follow these tips and guidelines when sending us your photos:
- All photo submissions to the Canad Inns Photo Contest must be received no later than midnight CST, on Saturday, November 30, 2019. Canad Inns will contact the winners by email or phone by January 10, 2020.
- Each submission MUST include the photographer’s name, address, phone number, email address, the identification of the photo and where it was taken. Submissions not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for judging.
- Photos that are deemed to be derogatory or discriminatory in nature will not be accepted.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format. Photos may be taken with a digital camera or scanned into digital format.
- Entries must be submitted at 300dpi JPEG. The minimum size required is 300 dpi at (10 x 8). Canad Inns reserves the right to disqualify those who are unable to submit the required size, high resolution photograph.
- Each participant may submit up to 5 photos. Photos are preferred to be formatted in a landscape orientation.
- Photos should not contain any proprietary or trademarked elements (ie. signs, logos).
- Photos may be of landscape, buildings, historic, arts and culture, festival and events, street scenes, outdoor adventure, sports, architecture and nature.
Terms & Conditions
Click the PDF link below to view and print the full Terms & Conditions document and the Accept Terms document, which requires a signature.
Please read the Terms & Conditions and then sign, date, scan and email the Accept Terms documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with each photo submission.
GOOD LUCK! 📸
Past Photo Contests
2012 Canad Inns Photo Contest
In 2012, Canad Inns launched a photo contest to celebrate the opening of Canad Inns Destination Centre Health Sciences Centre. One of the objectives we had for that particular location was the creation of a comfortable respite for our guests – and what could be more comforting than pictures of home! Manitobans were invited to submit photographs of Manitoba that showcased the great beauty and diversity in our province. We had such a phenomenal response, that we were able to furnish not only the public spaces but all the guest rooms with beautiful photographs taken by local Manitobans.
2014 Canad Inns Photo Contest
In early 2014, Canad Inns launched a company-wide refresh of our Aaltos brand, and saw another great opportunity to celebrate Manitoba in our restaurants and public spaces. Manitobans were once again invited to submit photographs of landscapes, landmarks and neighbourhoods in Manitoba. Countless breathtaking photos were submitted and are now proudly displayed at our various properties.
2012 - Photo Contest WINNERS!
2014 - Photo Contest WINNERS!
2017 Canad Inns Photo Contest
In recognition of Canada 150, Canad Inns held a third photo contest in 2017. Once again, many talented Manitobans submitted scenic and historic photographs of our beloved province, which became Canada’s 5th province in 1870. From our landscape of lakes and rivers, to our forests and prairies, Manitoba is truly rich in beauty.
FUN FACT: Manitoba is home to the Longitudinal Centre of Canada as referenced in one of our winning photo entries, submitted by Lisa Meyer, during our 2012 photo contest.