Canad Inns has received numerous awards in appreciation of their leadership in the hospitality industry and their commitment to community.
Some of these awards include:
- Manitoba’s Top 25 Employers for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2010, 2011
- Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies since 1997 and a member of the prestigious Platinum Club since 2003
- Awarded a Spirit of Winnipeg Award In March 2012. The Spirit of WInnipeg Awards are presented annually by the Chamber and BDO Chartered Accountants to local companies, charities, and not-for-profits that have embraced change by taking a concept or idea and choosing to do things differently.
- In September 2009, Canad Inns was awarded the CMA National Corporate Recognition Award. This award is presented by the Canadian Management Association and recognizes service to the profession of management accounting and to the economic development of Canada. Canad Inns was one of only two companies across Canada to be recognized.
- In May 2007, Leo received the 2007 Canadian Industry Entrepreneur Award from the Canadian Hotel Investment Conference. This award recognizes outstanding achievements in the Canadian Hotel Industry.
- 2003 Multiple Unit Business of the Year Finalist, the National Awards for Tourism Excellence awarded by the Tourism Industry Association of Canada
- 2001 Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Business to Consumer Products Category
- 1999 Pinnacle Award for Hotel Company of the Year
- "Business Matters Manitoba" 2001 Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Ernst & Young 2001 Entrepreneur of the Year Award - Business to Consumer Category
- Canad Inns has been named top hotelier in the Winnipeg parent’s magazine.
Canad Inns Destination Centre Club Regent Casino Hotel & Club Regent Casino were nominated for a 2003 Manitoba Tourism Award. The Manitoba Tourism Awards recognize and honour those individuals and/or organizations, located in Manitoba who were engaged in the tourism industry over the past year.